Fill out the form and we will get in touch with you
Reasons to Go Mobile!
Your audience is already mobile - are you?
- By 2013, more perople will use their mobile phones than PCs to get online.
- Mobile seraches have grown by 4X since 2010.
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015.
Sources: Gartner, 2010; Google Internal Data, 2011; Cisco, 2011
- 60% of users expect a mobile site to load in three seconds or less.
- 71% of users expect a mobile site to load as fast as a desktop site.
- 78% will retry a site two times or less if it does not load initially.
- 57% would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 40% have turned to a competitor´s site after a bad mobile experience.
- 23% of adults have cursed at their phone when a site does not work.
Sources: Compuware, "What Users Want from Mobile," 2011
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information.
- 61% of users call a business after searching and 59% visit the location.
- 90% of these people act within 24 hours.
Sources: Google "The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users," 2011
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps for researching prices.
- 79% prefere mobile sites for product reviews.
- 63% prefer mobile sites for purchasing.
Sources: Adobe Systems Adobe Mobile Experience Survey, 2011; eMarketer, 2011
- 70% of mobile users have compared product prices on their cell phones.
- 65% have read product reviews on their phones.
- 50% of mobile searches lead to purchase.
Sources: Lightspeed Research, 2010; Google "The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users," 2011